Murat Artıran, Ph.D.
Director & Clinical Psychologist
He is a supervisor of Rational Emotive Behavior and Cognitive Behavior Therapy (REBT & CBT).
He earned bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Eastern Kentucky University. He holds Master’s of Art Degree in Psychology from American Public University.
He has been awarde Ph.D. (Doctorate) degree in Clinical Psychology with his thesis named ‘A New Scale Based On Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy And Self-Determination Theory: Development Of Rational Emotive Self Determination Scale (RESD)’.
He is trained by Albert Ellis Institute’s professors, for 4 years on psycho-therapeutic interventions. He is the director of the Affiliated Training Center of Albert Ellis Institute in Turkey. He teaches REBT & CBT Therapies and having clients with all ages, especially children, adolescents and young adults.
He is a researcher that specialized on Structural Equation Modelling and psychotherapy.
What is his scope?
Guidance and Counseling for English Speakers:
Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Dysthymia, Phobias, Panic Attack, Socialization Problems, Relationship Problems, Internet-Gaming Addiction, Acute Stress Disorder, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Gambling Disorder, Family Problems, Attachment Problems, Workplace Problems, Homesickness.
He is translated two books from English to Turkish:
- Clinical Psychology, A Modern Health Profession. Authors: Wolfgang Linden Paul L. Hewitt
- Emotional Regulation on Children and Adolescents. Author: Michael A. Southam – Gerow
Some of his Publications:
- Learning to Perceive Differently with Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy: An Ethical and Professional Approach to Changing Client’s Neurotic Disturbances. American Public University Press. West Virginia, USA.
- Searching for True Self and Mental Illness: The Role of Intolerance of Uncertainty and Mindfulness. In Preparation.
- An Experimental Research: Rational Beliefs and Its Effectiveness on Treating Mental İllnesses. In Process.